Sunday Check In & Out Procedures
To keep your child(ren) safe, all children (babies to 5th grade) MUST check in at 2nd floor lobby upon arrival. Your child will receive a child’s label with his/her name, the class room number, and a unique code that corresponds to the number that appears on your parent pick up label.
On your first visit, please see our Welcome Team to get your child registered. Newcomer will be given a newcomer label that shows your child’s name and classroom number. You’ll receive a check in code before the following week and should be able to check in your child via our computer system for your second visit.
Newcomer Check In Procedures
1) Go to Check In Stations at 2nd floor lobby and get your child registered.
2) Get a form from the Welcome Team or Holder A and fill out all the fields in the form and give it to the Welcome Team member or place it into Holder B.
3) The Welcome Team member will fill out the child’s label for you. You can fill it out yourself if you can’t find the Welcome member.
4) Please refer to the rooms and grades posted on the bulletin board at check in station according to your child’s birth date.
R1 = 1st service room (9:15am-10:30am) ; R2 = 2nd service room (10:45am-12:00pm)
5) Bring your child(ren) to the designated classroom(s) or get help from other CCIC parents if you can’t find the Welcome member.
6) Please pick up your child(ren) from the 1st service classroom (R1) by 10:30am and bring them to the 2nd service classroom (R2) by 10:45am if you attend both services until 12:00pm.
7) Please pick up your child(ren) from the 2nd service classroom (R2) by 12:00pm.
Normal Check In Procedures
1) Go to Check In Stations at 2nd floor lobby and enter your check in code or scan your barcode tag to check in.
2) If you didn’t receive a code from us or forgot your code or didn’t bring your barcode tag, switch the screen to “ABC” last name finder.
If you can’t find your family in the system, please fill out a form again (Holder A) like a newcomer. Make sure to fill out all fields in the form and place it into Holder B.
3) After your record is called, select the child to check in or select “Checkin ALL” if you want to check in all your children.
4) Select just 1st service or both services (1st & 2nd) to attend.
5) Select the correct classroom(s) if you check in for the 1st time. You don’t have to select the classroom(s) again for the 2nd time on.
6) Click on “Check In” and your child’s label and parent pick up slip will be printed out.
If you choose to “Checkin ALL,” only one parent pick up slip will be printed out for ALL children. Otherwise, individual pick up slip will be printed out for every child.
7) Please pull down the label and tear it. Please do not pull up the label.
8) Click on “Done” to go back to the original screen for the next person to check in.
9) Bring your child(ren) to the designated classroom(s) or get help from other CCIC parents if you can’t find the Welcome member.
10) Please pick up your child(ren) from the 1st service classroom (refer to your pick up slip) by 10:30am and bring them to the 2nd service classroom by 10:45am if you attend both services until 12:00pm.
11) Please pick up your child(ren) from the 2nd service classroom by 12:00pm.
For elementary regular comers (1st-5th grade), parents/guardians can AUTHORIZE us to let them self-dismiss from the classroom when classes end. If your child is to be picked up by a teen, you need to AUTHORIZE us too. Self-dismiss is not recommended for newcomers.