AWANA Check In Procedures
All children (babies to 5th grade) MUST check in via our computerized check in system at 1st floor (Friday) or 2nd floor (Saturday) upon arrival.
Only registered students can join the AWANA program. Walk in student(s) will be given a newcomer label that shows the child’s name, leader’s name, color group and classroom number. You will have to REGISTER YOUR CHILD(REN) ONLINE and check in as a registered student if your child(ren) would like to continue with the program.
For security reason, please DO NOT leave your child(ren) without supervision before the program starts. Our check-in stations normally open at 7:15pm (Friday) or at 6:35pm (Saturday).
1) Go to Check In Stations at 1st floor (Friday) or 2nd floor (Saturday) and enter your check in code or scan your barcode tag to check in.
2) If you didn’t receive a code from us or forgot your code or didn’t bring your barcode tag, switch the screen to “ABC” last name finder.
If you can’t find your family in the system, please fill out a form again (Holder A) like a newcomer. Make sure to fill out all fields in the form and place it into Holder B.
3) After your record is called, select the child and parent to check in (click on blue dot) or select “Checkin ALL” if you want to check in all your children and both parents.
Parent Sign In Procedure
Parents (at least one parent) are required to remain in the church while your child(ren) are attending the AWANA’s program as stated in our AWANA Authorization and Media Release clause.
You can either participate in our fellowship programs or serve in AWANA if you’re a Christian and have been attending our church/fellowship program for at least 3 months.
4) Click “Done” to go back to the original screen for the next person to check in.
5) Bring your child(ren) to 1st floor (Friday) or 2nd floor Fireside (Saturday).
No Label for AWANA
For AWANA, no labels and pick-up slip will be printed after your child(ren) check in. Children are given their pre-printed AWANA name tags. Labels will only be printed out for Sunday programs.
Nursery and 3-4 years old
Please send your babies (0-2 years old) to Nursery A and 3-4 years old toddlers to AWANA Cubbies (Friday) or CEF Class (Saturday) at Room 204 before 7:30pm (Friday) or 7:00pm (Saturday).
AWANA Check Out Procedures
Please be on time to pick up your child(ren) at 1st floor by 9:25pm (Friday) or 2nd floor Fireside by 9:00pm (Saturday) if your child(ren) is/are not authorized for self-dismiss (only for 1st-5th graders).
Nursery and 3-4 years old
Please pick up your babies (0-2 years old) from Nursery A and 3-4 years old toddlers from AWANA Cubbies (Friday) or CEF Class (Saturday) at Room 204 by 9:25pm (Friday) or 9:00pm (Saturday).
For regular comers (only for 1st-5th grade), parents/guardians can AUTHORIZE us to let them self-dismiss when the program ends. If your child is to be picked up by a teen, you need to AUTHORIZE us too. Self-dismiss is not recommended for newcomers.